- 10 Medium Size Medjol Dates ( Soaked for 30 Min.);
- 1 Cup Raw Oatmeal ;
- 1/2 Cup Any Raw Nuts of your choice;
-1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut ;
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder;
- 2 tsp sea salt;
- 3 TBSP Maple Syrup or Raw Honey .
-1 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews ( Soaked for 2 Hours or more )
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil;
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Cream;
- 2 TBSP Filtered Water ;
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup or Agave ;
- 4 Bunch of Mint ( Medium Size);
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract ;
- pinch of sea salt .
1. Put All Ingredients for Crust in a food processor fitted with the S blade and process it . Press mixture into the prepared springform pan, then
cover with plastic or foil and freeze until ready to use.
Notice: You aren’t looking for this to be smooth, you should still see flecks of dates and the raw nuts.
2. Put All Ingredients for Filling in Blender and blend it very well until smooth .
3.Once blended, pour the cashew mixture over the crust, cover in plastic wrap or foil and freeze for 4 or more hours .
Optional : Decorate with a coconut and mint leaves on the top.