- 2 Cups of Fresh Pumpkin;
- 2 Carrots ( Medium Size);
- 1 Cup of Cashew;
- 1 TBSP of Onion Powder;
- 1 TBSP of Garlic Powder;
- 2 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil;
- 2 Cups of Filtered Water;
- Pinch of Nutmeg;
- Broccoli ( depends on your taste)
- Raw Vegan Sour Cream ( depends on your taste )
- 2 TBSP Raw of Pumpking Seeds;
- Salt and Pepper ( depends on your taste)
1. Put all ingredients in blender not including raw sour cream, broccoli and Pumpking seeds and blend it until smooth.
2. Cut broccoli into small pieces and decorate soup with a sour cream , broccoli and seeds.